At Orgadata we all have a mind of our own. Special, direct, precise, reliable. Characteristics which shape us as much as they shape our products. As creators of our software LogiKal we are leaders in technology and well-known to professionals in the windows, doors and curtain wall construction industry. A mind of our own for individual solutions – just a click ahead.
Are you a communicative and solution-oriented personality who can inspire people?
Then we are looking for you as....
Sales Representative (m/f/d)
Work area: Romania
If you are not with customers or on the road, you work from home office.
- Autonomous sales activity planning and implementation (continuous customers acquisition)
- Present our LogiKal software to new and existing customers
- Existing customer care and consolidation of the sales territory (Romania)
- Procure enquiries and monitor offers
- Transparently plan sales activities and prepare sales activity reports
- Develop and implement marketing and sales strategies together with the Head of Sales
- Budget planning and budget responsibility for the defined region (Romania)
- Perform competitor analysis, market trend analysis and monitor customer needs to strengthen our market position
- Participate at fairs, conferences and training seminars (national and international)
- Extensive knowledge of the windows, doors and curtain wall construction industry
- Experience with industry software (ideally LogiKal)
- Solution-solving and profit-oriented, highly self-motivated and with a clear focus on quality and high standards
- Good communication skills and confident and caring presence
- Successful sales experience with profiles, fittings or industry software
- Good written and spoken English or German
ORGADATA Romania S.R.L., based in Timisoara, is an independent subsidiary of ORGADATA AG. The software company has been successful on the market for over 20 years. ORGADATA currently employs almost 500 dedicated employees worldwide.
With us you will encounter a living corporate culture of flat hierarchies and the awareness that our employees are the potential. We treat each other with respect at eye level and are on a first-name basis, from trainee to board member. We value our cooperation and live it in many joint events. Part of our togetherness is also that we make different life and work models possible and support the compatibility of family and career.
Are you the mind we are looking for?
Then we are looking forward to your application!